Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome to my new adventure

It’s been very quiet from my side lately. A lot has happened. I got a new job. I moved to Germany. It’s quite an adventure! More about that in a bit, but first a few other things. I thought a lot about starting a new blog to write about my new life, but in the end I decided that no other name would suit me better than Moroccan Mint and Double Apple. So I’ll keep writing here as often as I can. I will keep writing about all kinds of things, but foremost I will write about my life and what’s going on with me, so that my friends and family can keep themselves updated. And of course for the joy of writing.

I’ll write a few separate posts about everything that has happened lately, because I don’t want to write one endlessly long post. It’ll also make it easier for people to read about the parts that are interesting for them, since some know more and others less about what’s been going on in the past few months.


So for those of you who already know me and want to know what’s been going on with me, enjoy. For any new readers, you are more than welcome to enjoy my posts about life and whatnot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment