Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blogging again

After a break of several months I decided to start blogging again. As I have an unorganized mind that never stays still, I thought starting up the blogging again might help me organize my thoughts, at least a little bit. I have a tendancy to think a bit too fast, I often find myself wondering how I got to thinking about something. Then when I trace the path back to the original thought, I often surprise myself with all the things in between.

I'm going to write about my thoughts about myself, my life and things that's happening around me, may it be the closest circle around me or the world.

Anyways, welcome inside my head. I hope my thoughts makes your mind think or at least makes you laugh at times. And please comment if you have any questions or thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment